Monday, December 30, 2013

back to basics

Hello there!

So I guess I can't always start my post with saying "sorry, I'm too busy to post" or something, so how about this :

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
AND HAVE A BLESSED HOLIDAY!

I've been online shopping and selling shoes and having fun as always. Busy? Yes, very. But only because I always keep myself busy, learning random stuff and brainstorm a lot. I can tell you I'm having a blessed year though, I'll share that later in my soon-to-come "personal page". I have a lot of non-fashion things to share and I think they'll need a place of their own.

Anyway, moving on to what I'm wearing. I finally gave up and settle for something suitable to wear within this "weather condition". I designed the dress, I was going to sell it but after sewn, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it. So I did the only thing I can do--I kept it for myself. The hat is one of my favorite collection--as I have mention before I AM OBSESSED with hats, I might as well study hat-making one day--while the shoes is something I just bought a few weeks ago without considering my economical condition--guilty!




sorry if you see the same picture twice (or more!), I'm really sleepy right now, it's night time in Indonesia

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, my name is Lisa and I'm starting my blog in the new year.
Your blog is really nice, what do you think about follow for follow?
I hope to see you in my followers soon,
Cheers, Lisa ♡

http://lisadecaas.blogspot.it/

Dina Bella said...

so… cool.
http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2013/12/2013-bella-evolution-award.html?showComment=1388495995824